Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Do yourself a favor, find a better practice, PLEASE! show details Do yourself a favor, find a better practice, PLEASE!
Sep 9th, 2016

This practice has NO respect for patients! Appointments are scheduled with no structure, overlooking is an understatement. You are forced to pay upon arrival and wait hours before they take vitals and make you wait even more. I feel better about waiting in the ER where they are more strucured and concerned. I am contacting my insurance to change right away.

Oct 25th, 2015

he is one of the most professional and compassionate doctors I have ever met

Best Doc show details Best Doc
by Janice on Sep 28th, 2015

I've been a long time patient. Not a better physician in the Dallas area.

nurse sucks show details nurse sucks
Jan 29th, 2015

You have to call the nurse many times to get her to call you back on important matters sometimes life and death matters. She also is very rude on the phone even though you are nice to her. Dr Fenyves has been told a d doesn't do anything about it. I was a patient for 14 years but quit going because of his nurse Christina.

Nov 20th, 2014

Dr. Fenyves is the best Dr ever I have been his patient for the past 25 years and will be his patient until he decides to retire.

Sep 24th, 2012

Dr Fenyves is the best, most caring, considerate doctor we have ever gone to. He always takes his time as if you are the only patient there. He is acurate in diagnosis and always checks on his patients personally which is wonderful. He is worht the wait and the drive. When you leave his office you know that your doctor cares for you as a person.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Sep 17th, 2012

Dr. Fenyves is awesome, he is always hapapy to see his patients and cares about them as individuals its not just another claim to submit. Everytime you come in he is busy but does an excellent job checking on every patient and making sure you are feeling better by the time you leave.

Oct 26th, 2011

I have been a pt for over 30 years. My entire family uses him. He has always seemed to have my best interest in mind. He is very personable. He is thorough with testing to rule out/diagnosis ones conditions. The waite time in actually getting back to see him could be longer than one hopes but again, I think that comes from him being thorough on each patient and he just tends to run behind on his time.

Aug 1st, 2011

Dr. Fenyves is a wonderful doctor and very busy because he has been in business for so long. Most the staff are extremely nice, but you do have a couple of gals that work that front window that could be more personable and a little less snobbish. Sometimes I feel like I am bugging them if I ask a question.

Dr. Steven Fenyves show details Dr. Steven Fenyves
Jul 7th, 2011

Dr. Fenyves is a very compassionate and caring doctor. His diagnoses are always accurate and tells you the truth. I trust Dr Fenyves opinion explicitely.

Excellent Medical Doctor show details Excellent Medical Doctor
Nov 2nd, 2010

Dr. Feneyves has been my physician for almost ten, (10) years. He is warm, caring, and very personable with his patients. Seeks to understand what the patients needs are and does thorough examinations.

by Shirley on Jun 25th, 2009

steven fenyves has been our family doctor for over 25 years and I have complete trust in him. I really can't say enough good things about him. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a caring, compassionate physican. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful physician.