A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fern, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Collagen Therapy
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fern graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fern has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Andrew Fern FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Fern practice?
- Dr. Steven Fern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Fern practices Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons.