A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ferronato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ferronato is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ferronato, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferronato graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Ferronato has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ray Ferronato FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Ferronato practice?
- Dr. Steven Ferronato has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Ferronato practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Hospice & Palliative Specialists.