Dr. Steven Ferrucci Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Ferrucci?

Highly recommend for ob/gyn

Posted on January 7th, 2017

Run! He used to be caring now he's NOT!

Posted on October 31st, 2016

His bedside manner was horrible, he was in such a rush that he did not go over my chart, progress, almost forgot to take my baby's heartbeat or measurements. (I had to remind him) You could tell he did not feel like even answering my questions. He did not show any care to my needs. I have seizures, scoliosis in my spine and I was in severe pain from waitressing up until 9 months. My feet were swollen and I was starting to have a hard time even walking. I asked him to write me a note to go on maternity leave and he refused because he felt I was just fine. Seriously!

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

Dr Ferrucci is very quiet and calm - perfect when you're in this condition! I can't speak highly enough of his staff. And don't let his quiet reserved demeanor fool you - he took care of business when there were issues during my delivery the first time around. I'm definitely using him again.

Posted on May 5th, 2011

I am a sixteen year old female who was experiencing serious health issues in regards to my menstrual cycles. I saw two other doctors who inaccurately diagnosed my condition. After a thorough analysis of my symptoms, Dr. Ferrucci correctly diagnosed me and provided me with the drugs he deemed necessary to treat my condition. He di so without making me feel awkward or uncomfortable and then continued to personally call me at home to see how my health has progressed. Fantastic doctor. I recommend him to anyone.

Posted on September 16th, 2009

Awesome Doctor :-) Very patient and thorough. I would recommend him to anyone!He delivered both of my babies and has seen me through other female problems!

Posted on October 17th, 2016