Overall Review

May 9th, 2016
Dr Fields is a wonderful doctor and his staff are great i would recommend him to anyone the is looking for a great family doctor..

October 13th, 2015
This doctor had my breast sonogram and biopsy results and held it for about 13 days. I was a nervous wreck, cause I kept contacting Cleveland Clinic, and since Dr. Fields was my internist, I was told that he had my results all along, kept contacting him, no answer. Worst off, this Dr. rolled his eyes at a person he was talking to, while I was asking him about an appointment concern I had, and I was so embarrassed about what he did, that I spoke to one lady in front, and she was as embarrassed as me, and she asked me for forgiveness, cause she had seen what happened, I still went to this doctor again, believe it, my biggest mistake, that's when the sonogram and biopsy incident happened.

June 15th, 2015
My ratings are based on the fact that his office staff is NEVER available to answer the phone during office hours. You either get the answering service or a recording telling you the days/hours the office is open. The difficulty repeatedly experienced in reaching someone in the office is EXTREME!! Even after bringing this to the attention of Dr. Fields, the situation remains the same. For that reason alone, if I'm in need of a doctor's assistance I visit my local urgent care center instead of taking the 30 minute drive to Dr. Fields office.

November 16th, 2012
awesome doctor
Dr. Fields has been my Dr. for more than 15 years. He is very caring gives you the time. Never rushes you. He is highly recommended.

November 11th, 2012
Best doctor I ever had.
he's got it all. ALLWAYS

October 22nd, 2012
Staff
I want to advise Dr. Fields of his very unprofessional staff, which places the patience on eternal hold and are very rude, i would definetly recommenr Dr. Fields to reaarange his employees or he will not have many patients left

March 8th, 2011
A wonderful Doctor
Dr. Fields is a wonderful doctor. Reminds me of doctors when they cared for their patients. He is stern when we don't do what we have to do to get better but he he has a great bedside manner. His staff is courteous & professional. Maritza is an angel and I have horrible veins and Chantal is the best at what she does. I hope he employees them for ever!

September 7th, 2010
Trust him fully
Doctor Fields has been my mother's and sister's physician for over 15 years and has never let our family down. Caring for special needs family member and a aging parent is not easy for anyone, having Dr. Fields as an advisor is a blessing.

July 1st, 2010
I am a patient for 13 years. He is a great doctor. I recomend him any time.

September 12th, 2009
Great doctor!
I went recently for an annual check up and Dr. Fields was excellent! He has great bedside manner and heard my physical complaints before responding. A couple of days later I received an email with my blood test results! Also, I was leaving on an important business trip to China and developed a flu a couple of days before my departure, Mr. Fields was out of the office but I left a message with his office just in case. Within a couple of minutes a received a phone call from Dr. Garcia who was filling in for Dr. Fields. He hears my complaints and called my pharmacy was my prescription. I had my medication within 30 minutes. Kudos Dr. Fields you have an excellent team working with you! PS- I've recommended Dr. Fields to all of my friends and relatives.