A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Finden, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Finden graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Finden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Finden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Finden practice?
Dr. Steven Finden practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Finden, Dr. Stefan Finden, Dr. Stephan Finden, Dr. Stephen Finden