A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fink, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fink has 7 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fink accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans