Dr. Steven Fiore Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Steven Fiore?

Butchered

Posted on October 15th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Fiore several times. I very seriously doubt he can say what my face looks like, though. He mostly concentrated on my breasts and body. I always felt visually assaulted by this perverted creep. I had a cervical fusion which should be routinely simple for him. I'll never be the same and would NEVER recommend him to anyone! Henjoy also treats his amazing staff like trash. He has zero respect for anyone, and only loves himself.

Posted on August 27th, 2015

Need to be promp. Sitting in WA iting for 50 minutes. Spoke real fast. Didn't wash hands or wear gloves before examing patient. Staff walking ahead of patients with leg pain. No regards to patient condition.

Retired

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Didn't explain x-rays at all and said that I had just regular wear and tear of someone my age. No treatment. Went to another dr. who showed me my x-rays and there were bone spurs and fused discs in my neck.

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Both visits waited more than an hour, he was in and out in less than 5 minutes

Posted on December 17th, 2014

This guy is the worst Dr. I have ever visited. He is beyond arrogant.

Saved my life.

Posted on November 17th, 2014

Dr. Fiore is the greates Spine surgeon of all time. He performed surgery on my back twice and it saved my life, my quality of life was on a low scale until he operated on me and now its much higher. His professionalism goes beyond the call of duty and he is understanding , caring and talented. Thanks Dr. Fiore for all you do for me.

No help!

Posted on August 23rd, 2014

1st visit was this month and my last. Rude, arrogant and absolutely no help at all. He even walked out of my appointment without saying he was done.

Posted on August 18th, 2013

I have had two lumbar spinal fusions with Dr. Fiore. I don't know about everyone else but I came out much better both times. He is almost three hours from where I live but I am happy to make the drive. I tried someone locally who could not diagnose a cracked disc. I walked around almost a year thinking I was nuts! Finally went back to him and he quickly took steps to accurately identify the problem and help me. I trust no one else with my back and I highly recommend him to anyone!

Unfortunate

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

I was in excruciating pain - unable to put weight on my left leg. Wasn't sure if it was my SI Joint or Hip Joint. My appt with him, hands down, was one of the weirdest Drs appts I have ever had. Very bizarre + disappointing. He spent most of his time flirting with the PA in the room and I got no answers. This was a few years ago and I have moved on but I have to warn you - he is a character + thinks he is funny. The lack of professionalism, watching him flirt with his new PA, just blew my mind. Ewww.

Posted on November 6th, 2012

Takes forever to get an appointment. I recently had a MRI done and they couldnt even schedule me an appointment for almost a month for a follow up. That is to long time to wait for results.

Nurse Practitioner and Patient also

Posted on July 8th, 2012

Very Nice doctor who cares about you. I felt like he treated me with all the respect of a professional, yet the gentleness of a brother. He is a compassionate man.