Dr. Steven Fiore MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine Henrico, VA

3.2

October 14th, 2016
Butchered
I have seen Dr. Fiore several times. I very seriously doubt he can say what my face looks like, though. He mostly concentrated on my breasts and body. I always felt visually assaulted by this perverted creep. I had a cervical fusion which should be routinely simple for him. I'll never be the same and would NEVER recommend him to anyone! Henjoy also treats his amazing staff like trash. He has zero respect for anyone, and only loves himself.

August 27th, 2015
Need to be promp. Sitting in WA iting for 50 minutes. Spoke real fast. Didn't wash hands or wear gloves before examing patient. Staff walking ahead of patients with leg pain. No regards to patient condition.

April 19th, 2015
Didn't explain x-rays at all and said that I had just regular wear and tear of someone my age. No treatment. Went to another dr. who showed me my x-rays and there were bone spurs and fused discs in my neck.

March 5th, 2015
Both visits waited more than an hour, he was in and out in less than 5 minutes

December 17th, 2014
This guy is the worst Dr. I have ever visited. He is beyond arrogant.

November 17th, 2014
Saved my life.
Dr. Fiore is the greates Spine surgeon of all time. He performed surgery on my back twice and it saved my life, my quality of life was on a low scale until he operated on me and now its much higher. His professionalism goes beyond the call of duty and he is understanding , caring and talented. Thanks Dr. Fiore for all you do for me.

August 23rd, 2014
No help!
1st visit was this month and my last. Rude, arrogant and absolutely no help at all. He even walked out of my appointment without saying he was done.

August 17th, 2013
I have had two lumbar spinal fusions with Dr. Fiore. I don't know about everyone else but I came out much better both times. He is almost three hours from where I live but I am happy to make the drive. I tried someone locally who could not diagnose a cracked disc. I walked around almost a year thinking I was nuts! Finally went back to him and he quickly took steps to accurately identify the problem and help me. I trust no one else with my back and I highly recommend him to anyone!

July 22nd, 2013
Unfortunate
I was in excruciating pain - unable to put weight on my left leg. Wasn't sure if it was my SI Joint or Hip Joint. My appt with him, hands down, was one of the weirdest Drs appts I have ever had. Very bizarre + disappointing. He spent most of his time flirting with the PA in the room and I got no answers. This was a few years ago and I have moved on but I have to warn you - he is a character + thinks he is funny. The lack of professionalism, watching him flirt with his new PA, just blew my mind. Ewww.

November 6th, 2012
Takes forever to get an appointment. I recently had a MRI done and they couldnt even schedule me an appointment for almost a month for a follow up. That is to long time to wait for results.

July 7th, 2012
Nurse Practitioner and Patient also
Very Nice doctor who cares about you. I felt like he treated me with all the respect of a professional, yet the gentleness of a brother. He is a compassionate man.

July 1st, 2012
Excellent Doctor
I admit after reading the older post on here I was concerned.I must say I have found him and his staff to be nothing less than excellent. I find Dr. Fiore to be a very straight forward and honest doctor.Sometimes the truth isn't easy to hear my case included.That said Dr. Fiore will go out of his way to help you. You must also meet him half way and help yourself as well. From the first day I saw him he was able to correctly diagnose my problem and make a treatment plan.I have required surgical treatment. To his credit he has taken a conservative approach, and any issues or concerns I have had were addressed in a quick and professional matter.If you want a straight forward doctor that doesn't rush into surgery, is focused on the welfare both today and years to come, and firmly believes he is in a service industry there is no better than Dr. Fiore. L.P.