A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fisher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Fisher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Hospital
- Dupont Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven E Fisher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Steven Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Fisher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Orthopedic Surgeons.