Learn more about Dr. Steven Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fisher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Fisher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Hospital
- Dupont Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven E Fisher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Steven Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Fisher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Orthopedic Surgeons.