Learn more about Dr. Steven Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fisher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Fisher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Hospital
- Dupont Hospital Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Fisher practice?
Dr. Steven Fisher practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lagrange, IN and Topeka, IN.
See Fort Wayne Surgeons.