A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fite, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fite, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fite graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fite has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Fite MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Fite practice?
- Dr. Steven Fite has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Fite practices Ophthalmology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Chesterfield, MI.
See Clinton Township Ophthalmologists.