A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fitts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fitts, Pediatric Gastroenterologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitts graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fitts has 30 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven W Fitts MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Fitts practice?
- Dr. Steven Fitts has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Fitts practices Public Health near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Preventive Medicine Specialists.