A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fitts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fitts, Pediatric Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitts graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fitts has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Fitts practice?
Dr. Steven Fitts practices Public Health near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Noblesville, IN and Tulsa, OK.
See Scottsdale Preventive Medicine Specialists.