Pediatric Gastroenterologist

2.5

Disgusted Mother show details Disgusted Mother
by Disgusted Mother on Apr 8th, 2016

Apparently he enjoys crap so much he treats his patients like it. Run as fast as you can. Don't bother trying him. You will get a better diagnosis from Doc McStuffins.

DISAPPOINTED!!!! show details DISAPPOINTED!!!!
by MISHA on Dec 3rd, 2015

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Fitts for almost a year and her symptoms have gotten worse. He acts like he doesn't care and just wanted to finish the visit as fast as he can. The last visit was her last one. He came in and said she was still "full of it" I said I am tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. He then stood up and started yelling at me and said "it is what it is and I can't change that" I was aghast at his response. He's a doctor what do you mean you can't change it? He realized what he said and did and walked out of the room. 5 to 10 minutes later he walks in and in front of my 9 year old might I add said "I will need to do a cat scan on her brain.......... she may have a brain tumor" he is absolutely ridiculous. I don't recommend anyone taking their dog there let alone their child.

Go to OKC! show details Go to OKC!
by Yvonne on Nov 17th, 2015

On our first visit, my son was seen by Dr. Fitts. Dr. Fitts seemed extremely... tired. Maybe ill? He acted like he would rather be in bed and talked like he was half asleep. We saw him for a total of one visit, then got his PA. His PA, Beth Hill, while a good PA, has an extremely disrespectful attitude towards patients and doesn't listen. Dr. Fitts and Beth love their Miralax. I can't believe they call their selves specialists because Miralax is not the answer to every constipation problem. The reason they get two stars is their nurses and front desk staff were always very courteous, nice, and the office is very clean.

Nov 2nd, 2015

We spent an entire year with Dr Fitts and finally gave up and switched to an Oklahoma City Dr. After one visit and the correct test being given we now have an answer and my son will be back to normal. I would not rvommend this Dr and would highly recommend the drive the Oklahoma City and the Pediatric Gastro Drs.

Great experience show details Great experience
Mar 16th, 2015

Dr Fitts was knowledgable, reassuring, supportive of breastfeeding, and correct in his diagnosis.

Cannot believe he calls himself a specialist!!!!! show details Cannot believe he calls himself a specialist!!!!!
Feb 20th, 2015

Dr. Fitts did not get a history on my daughter let alone a thorough one. He told us the same thing that we heard from every other doctor we had seen in the past four months. I decided to get a second opinion after leaving there in tears. We went to OKC and after 30 minutes the new GI specialist knew exactly what was going on with my daughter! If anyone is needing a pediatric GI doctor please make the drive to OKC, it is worth it!!

Poor office support show details Poor office support
by J on Jan 30th, 2015

Office staff will not return calls, he pushes Miralax for 4 years before scheduling a scope to see whats going on. Procedure scheduled 6 weeks out but they wait till 2 days before to file for insurance approval which is not enough time so it has to get rescheduled. We tried calling 2 weeks prior to the date to see if all was done and get the day before directions but they would not return our calls until the evening before to reschedule.

NOT A GOOD Dr. show details NOT A GOOD Dr.
Feb 5th, 2013

made my daughter go threw a procedure without taking other test first, and never did after that. From my understanding ( by another Dr.) he has been misdiagnosing his patients ( he even did it to my daughter and said she had H Pylori ) I never treated her for it because I felt she didn't have it ( mother thing I guess )and had to wait almost a month to get the results and she didn't even have it) He wasn't a good Dr. So now she has to go threw all these procedures again because we can't trust what he did the first time but at less we have a great Dr. now..

Very Professional show details Very Professional
Apr 4th, 2012

Staff was very helpfulVery caring provider