Pediatric Gastroenterologist

3.0

Great experience show details Great experience
Mar 16th, 2015

Dr Fitts was knowledgable, reassuring, supportive of breastfeeding, and correct in his diagnosis.

Cannot believe he calls himself a specialist!!!!! show details Cannot believe he calls himself a specialist!!!!!
Feb 20th, 2015

Dr. Fitts did not get a history on my daughter let alone a thorough one. He told us the same thing that we heard from every other doctor we had seen in the past four months. I decided to get a second opinion after leaving there in tears. We went to OKC and after 30 minutes the new GI specialist knew exactly what was going on with my daughter! If anyone is needing a pediatric GI doctor please make the drive to OKC, it is worth it!!

Poor office support show details Poor office support
by J on Jan 30th, 2015

Office staff will not return calls, he pushes Miralax for 4 years before scheduling a scope to see whats going on. Procedure scheduled 6 weeks out but they wait till 2 days before to file for insurance approval which is not enough time so it has to get rescheduled. We tried calling 2 weeks prior to the date to see if all was done and get the day before directions but they would not return our calls until the evening before to reschedule.

NOT A GOOD Dr. show details NOT A GOOD Dr.
Feb 5th, 2013

made my daughter go threw a procedure without taking other test first, and never did after that. From my understanding ( by another Dr.) he has been misdiagnosing his patients ( he even did it to my daughter and said she had H Pylori ) I never treated her for it because I felt she didn't have it ( mother thing I guess )and had to wait almost a month to get the results and she didn't even have it) He wasn't a good Dr. So now she has to go threw all these procedures again because we can't trust what he did the first time but at less we have a great Dr. now..

Very Professional show details Very Professional
Apr 4th, 2012

Staff was very helpfulVery caring provider