A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Flagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Flagel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Flagel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Flagel graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Flagel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alan Flagel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Flagel practice?
- Dr. Steven Flagel has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Flagel practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.