A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Flagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Flagel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flagel
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Flagel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Flagel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Preventive Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Flagel graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Flagel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alan Flagel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Flagel practice?
- Dr. Steven Flagel has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Flagel practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.