Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Flaschner
Dr. Steven Flaschner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lockport, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Flaschner is affiliated with Eastern Niagara Hospital - Lockport campus, Eastern Niagarahospital and Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Flaschner has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Steven Flaschner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lockport, NY.
Dr. Kathleen Donovan-Antalek
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Lockport, NY 0.02 mi31
Dr. Muneeb Haroon
Lockport, NY 0.09 mi39
Dr. Suresh Sofat
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lockport, NY 0.13 mi43