inactive

Steven M Fletcher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

July 15th, 2014
Dr. Fletcher is a great Doctor answered all my questions and concerns that I had and his Nurse/Wife is wonderful! His staff is very polite and helpful and they can always get me seen in the same day. If you are having Ear nose and Throat problems he's the best around town to go to! His prior front desk staff wasn't nearly as pleasant as the staff he has now!

August 23rd, 2011
Staff very helpful in getting my appointment made and me in asap.

July 28th, 2011
Dr.Fletcher is a good doctor but office personal is very rude.Not helpful at all about answering your questions./ all they are worried about is the $$$$

June 3rd, 2008
Highly Recommend Dr. Fletcher!
Dr. Fletcher is a very good doctor. I used to see my family doctor for allergies problems but kept having to go back for more antibiotics because the infection never completely went away. But now, Dr. Fletcher is the only doctor that I will trust to knock it out with one round of antibiotic. Also, I am always able to get an appointment on the same or next day and the wait is typically 5 minutes in the waiting room!