A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Flier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Flier is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Flier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Flier graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Flier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans