A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Flier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Flier is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Flier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Flier graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Flier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ross Flier MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Flier practice?
- Dr. Steven Flier has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Flier practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists and Chestnut Hill Nephrologists.