A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Floerchinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Floerchinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Floerchinger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Floerchinger graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Floerchinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Floerchinger MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven Floerchinger practice?
- Dr. Steven Floerchinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Floerchinger practices Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons.