A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Flood is Excellent. Dr. Flood has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Flood, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Flood graduated from Brown University, Providence.More Education & Awards
Dr. Flood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Flood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Flood practice?
Dr. Steven Flood practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Foxboro, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA.
See Foxboro Family Physicians, Foxboro General Practitioners, and Foxboro Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Flood, Dr. Stephen Flood, Dr. Stefan Flood, Dr. Steve Flood