Learn more about Dr. Steven Fochios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fochios is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fochios, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fochios graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Fochios has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Evangelos Fochios MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Fochios practice?
- Dr. Steven Fochios has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Fochios practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Gastroenterologists.