Learn more about Dr. Steven Fochios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fochios is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fochios, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Endoscopy Endoscopic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fochios graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fochios has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fochios accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance