A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Foley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Foley, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Foley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Foley graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Foley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Foley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Foley practice?
- Dr. Steven Foley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Foley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.