Dr. Steven Folstad Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Steven Folstad?

Posted on March 24th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Folstad for the treatment of varicose veins. I have suffered with painful varicose veins for years and Dr. Folstad treated/removed these veins and I feel amazing! The procedure was relatively painless and recovery was minimal and speedy! Dr. Folstad and Heather are very compassionate caring individuals who went out of their way to treat my vein issues quickly and continued to see me until the problem was completely resolved! I truly thank them for really making a difference in the quality of my day in day out life!