Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Foster
Dr. Steven Foster, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coral Springs, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Foster is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center, University Hospital & Medical Center and Broward Health Coral Springs. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Foster has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Foster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coral Springs, FL.
Dr. Guy Zingaro
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Pompano Beach, FL 0.01 mi37
Dr. Tatiana Pestana
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Coral Springs, FL 0.01 mi17
Dr. Jihan Saba
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Pompano Beach, FL 0.01 mi26