Dr. Steven Foster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Foster?

January 30th, 2017

Extremely unresponsive to patient's needs - Uncaring

My mom was in the hospital with pulmonary fibrosis needing oxygen. She was discharged without oxygen. By the time we got home, she was back down to 80. Called Dr. Foster 3x no response. Had to call hospice to get help. Called Foster once last time & told him I would report him to DPR and he said since I wasn't going to be nice to him, he would not talk to me. My mother had been a patient of his for 4 years. He should select another profession. Very uncaring and extremely unprofessional.

September 16th, 2016

IMO you risk your life seeing this doctor

After a sleep study it took 5 months and 6 calls from my ins co to get him to share that I needed another test to do prescription. The second test indicated I had a severe medical issue. This time it took 2 weeks and another call from my ins co to convince this 'doctor' to send out his prescription for equipment. All in all he allowed me to suffer 6 months longer with a serious, life threatening medical condition and he couldn't care less.

June 22nd, 2015

patient

I did research on this MD before I came in referred by my Primary doctor. Other specialists were unwilling to give me their opinion unless I agreed to tests that were invasive. Dr. Foster spent time personally looking at the x-rays himself After reading the info provided he told me did not think the procedure would add anything to change my treatment. That was five years ago . He only sees me once a year ( not four like other specialists suggested ).

July 16th, 2013

very very unorganized!

THIS OFFICE IS VERY UNORGANIZED! THEY LOSE PAPERWORK AND KEEP YOU ON HOLD FOREVER! THE EMPLOYEES THEY HAVE WORKING FOR THEM ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!

November 28th, 2016