Dr. Steve Foutz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

July 19th, 2016
What a jerk this doctor is! No wonder so easy to schedule an appointment. He speaks in condescending tone. Will never go back to him and do not recommend.

February 29th, 2016
If u want a rock star go to him

February 29th, 2016
Don't go

October 7th, 2015
I moved to the area and needed a local-doctor. I called about 17 offices and he was the only one taking new patients. Stay away from his office

August 13th, 2015
Dr. Foutz is always willing to assist in fixing the problem without beating around it. He is up front and say's what needs to be said. Highly recommended!

March 10th, 2015
Choose wisely! Dr Foutz may not be best choice for you!
My personal experience w Dr Foutz is he has no heart. Incapable of any accountability for his actions and treatment of his patient and completely full of himself at the patients expense. His staff follows his lead. The sign above the office window that states comically or sarcastically "Let me drop everything I'm doing to handle your problem" actually explains perfectly how one is treated by Dr Foutz and his staff. Isn't your doctor suppose to be a safe place to bring your medical problems to and usually need a bit more compassion than at a check out stand somewhere. He has forgotten maybe not for all his patients but for many.. that his patients are important and equally are entitled to his and staffs time and respect. If you are looking for "just the facts according to Foutz" then he will be an excellent choice. If you are looking for a doctor who treats the whole patient, mind, body, and spirit then keep looking! Of course there are always two sides to every story.. But if you don't want to waste time and energy research.. Check him out further.. Be careful.. He may not be the right one for you either.

March 7th, 2012
very very bad manners and doesnt listen to patient whatsoever
His mannerism is completely rude. He acts like a counselor and in no way will listen to what you are saying and hears only what he wants to hear. He diagnoses you with what he wants to but has nothing to do with what your ailment s nor in the ailing area! Was stunned at his manners and philosophy. He did not listen. He blamed youth and getting laid off for my issues that have been diagnosed by my old surgeon.Unbelievable attitude. I would not send a rat to this physician. His office is untidy. He should not be in this business anylonger.Time to retire Dr.Foutz.

November 16th, 2011
Would not recommend
I did not care for this Doctor from my first appointment, but I tried to make the Doctor/Patient relationship work. I found him to be quite Narcissistic with terrible listening skills and zero compassion.

August 25th, 2011
Great guy with a fantastic bedside manner. Easy to talk to, explains things well to the point that I understand. Like the way he treats me and his staff is wonderful too!

August 5th, 2011
Recommended without hesitation!!!
EXCELLENT doctor. He takes the time to determine the real problems and real solutions, not just throw medicine at symptoms. He explains exactly what is going on and ALL of my options, not just the one he thinks I should take. How I wish there were more out there like him and his staff! I'm always able to be seen at short notice when it's something urgent. He's patient with "silly" questions, which as a first-time mom I hugely appreciate. He's a really wonderful doctor as well as a very nice guy.

April 11th, 2011
I have only good to say about this office. The staff was not only professional but very friendly. They made me feel very comfortable even though I hate going to the doctor. Dr. Foutz was awesome and took the time to really listen to my problems. I had a hard time wanting to follow his instructions because I don't like to exercise but once I started doing what he said, I ended up getting off some medications that I had been taking for years. I also lost weight with his and his staff's encouragement. I would recommend him to anyone who really wants to fix their lifestyle.

September 25th, 2009
Dr. Foutz and his staff are courteous, professional, and helpful. I went to a specialist to get antibiotics for a large infection and the specialist didn't prescribe antibiotics and thus left my infection to get worse. Then I called Dr. Foutz who got me an appointment THAT DAY and gave me a prescription as well as a follow up appointment. I have been seeing this doctor for years and would recommend him to anyone.