A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Franks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Franks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Franks graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Franks has 24 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Franks MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Franks practice?
- Dr. Steven Franks has 10 office locations.
Dr. Steven Franks practices Pediatrics near Concord, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlborough, MA and Groton, CT.
See Concord Pediatricians.