A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Freedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Freedman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- West Hills Los Angeles County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Freedman practice?
Dr. Steven Freedman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.