A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Freilich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Freilich, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freilich graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Freilich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Hillel Freilich MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Freilich practice?
- Dr. Steven Freilich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Freilich practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.