A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Freshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Freshman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Freshman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freshman graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Freshman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Freshman MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Freshman practice?
- Dr. Steven Freshman has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Freshman practices Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.