Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Freshman
Dr. Steven Freshman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Walnut Creek, CA, with another office in Walnut Creek, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Freshman is affiliated with Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek, Antioch Convalescent Hospital and Department of Surgery. Dr. Freshman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Freshman has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Steven Freshman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.