A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Frey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Frey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Frey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Frey practice?
Dr. Steven Frey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Mullica Hill, NJ.
See Washington Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Frey, Dr. Stefan Frey, Dr. Stephan Frey, Dr. Stephen Frey