A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Frey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Frey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Frey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Frey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Frey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven Frey practice?
- Dr. Steven Frey has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Frey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Surgeons.