A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Frey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Frey is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Frey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Frey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven Frey practice?
- Dr. Steven Frey has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Frey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Surgeons.