A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fried is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fried, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fried graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Fried has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven T Fried MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Fried practice?
- Dr. Steven Fried has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Fried practices Family Medicine near Northville, MI.
See Northville Family Physicians.