Learn more about Dr. Steven Friedel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Friedel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Friedel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedel graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Friedel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Friedel practice?
- Dr. Steven Friedel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Friedel practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Red Bank, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: South Amboy, NJ.
See Red Bank Surgeons.