A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Friedel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Friedel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Friedel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedel graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Friedel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Friedel practice?
- Dr. Steven Friedel has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Friedel practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Red Bank, NJ.
See Red Bank Orthopedic Surgeons.