Learn more about Dr. Steven Friedel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Friedel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Friedel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedel graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Friedel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Friedel practice?
- Dr. Steven Friedel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Friedel practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Red Bank, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: South Amboy, NJ.
See Red Bank Surgeons.