Dr. Steven Friedlander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Friedlander?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Steven Friedlander?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 17th, 2017

I have been a patient of this dr. for a year now and believe he is very good at what he does. He is a bit brisk and if you don't know the right questions to ask then you won't get the right answers. He is all about the business and you need to learn how to slow him down. After l learned how to do that I have had a very good relationship with him. Too bad I can't say the same about Dr. Chappin.

January 8th, 2015

The waiting time is outrageous-------When you schedule an appointment staff has no issue telling that it may be 4hrs needed for that day. I was there 3 hrs dilated eyes and all when I finally said I had to go -----Staff didn't care said want to make another appointment ------said are you kidding I will go to emergency Rm if I have problems wait time got to be better

April 8th, 2014

Excellent Doctor

I have seen this doctor for several years. He has helped preserve vision several times and stave off central vision loss. I trust his advice and would follow his recommendations. Office staff is always professional and understanding, especially Rob. Dr Friedlander will tell it like it is, sometimes hard to hear. An excellent doctor.

April 3rd, 2014

Narcissisum

I don't think I have ever had a less satisfactory visit with any other doctor. He misdiagnosed my problem and gave me a diagnosis with no hope of a cure. He was rude.

August 27th, 2012

As a new patient I was most impressed with the professional kindness extended by all members of the staff especially Rob.

August 22nd, 2012

Dr. Friedlander saved my eyesight! He was very caring and gave me all of the information I requested.

August 12th, 2012

great and easy visit

Dr. Friedlander was professional and his staff was very friendly. I noticed the last review mentioned a competing doctor. Hummmm. It makes you question these rating services. I have to say that I was able to get an appointment right away, the doctor was professional, and if I ever need to see a retina specialist again (I hope I don't) I will gladly see Dr. Friedlander.

May 22nd, 2012

Absolutely horrible!

Dr. Friedlander is completely rude and uncaring. And not to mention my wait time was over 2 hours!!! He incorrectly diagnosed my condition and I was referred to Dr. Dhindsa instead. I had a much better experience with him at his new practice. I would not recommend Dr. Friedlander even to my greatest enemies.

January 30th, 2012

A Good Doctor and A Good Man

I've been Dr. Friedlander's patient for more than six years. I have "wet" macular degeneration in my left eye. I am ABSOLUTELY convinced that the combination of his skill, experience and concern has kept me able to do pretty much what I want to do in terms of my vision. The staff -- every one of them -- can claim similar responses from me. I believe it was a good and fortunate day when I was referred to him. I have not hesitated to recommend him and Nevada Retinal to friends and acquaintances who have spoken to me about their own retinal problems.

January 18th, 2012

Eye of the beholder (pun intended)

First of all these rating places leave something to be desired. People with complaints usually take the time to fill out these surveys...most people totally satisfied with the services usually never go to these sits to fill them out. The one review here is OFF BASE, doesn't understand the procedure of the practice and has not gotten to know Dr. Friedlander as I have. He is a very competent, caring doctor, knows his stuff. Yes, he might be a bit "rough around the edges" but he is more than willing to share your case with other doctors or to refer you if necessary. I have gotten to know and respect him and his professionalism. I would recommend him to anyone who has an eye issue.

December 13th, 2011

very poor interaction with patient. Communication is terrible, resulting in confusing prognosis. Does not do his homework on the patient previous prognosis nor does he ask for symptoms that he can look at, he just ignores them. Changes his mind when asked to clarify and follow up on the prognosis and He suddenly claims he doesn't know.If you care for your vision, beware.

Doctor's Response

As an anonymous post I cannot respond directly to your concerns or try to address any questions you may have. I would be happy to speak with you directly to try and resolve any issues, and I'm sorry for the bad experience you had at our practice.

SHOW