A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Friedling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Friedling, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Friedling, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedling graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Friedling has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Friedling MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Friedling practice?
- Dr. Steven Friedling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Friedling practices Internal Medicine near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Internists.