A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fruchtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fruchtman
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Fruchtman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fruchtman, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
- Stem Cell Transplant
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fruchtman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fruchtman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Fruchtman MD is a male Hematologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Fruchtman practice?
- Dr. Steven Fruchtman has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Fruchtman practices Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Hematologists.