A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fruchtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fruchtman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fruchtman, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Fruchtman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fruchtman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Fruchtman MD is a male Hematologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Fruchtman practice?
- Dr. Steven Fruchtman has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Fruchtman practices Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Hematologists.