Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Outstanding professional show details Outstanding professional
Oct 26th, 2013

A top physician with a stellar reputation. You can tell he enjoys what he does for a profession. Had a great experience with him as my surgeon and Chester county hospital staff was awesome!

JESSICA HANDZUS show details JESSICA HANDZUS
Oct 15th, 2011

I HAD AN EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE WITH DR. FUKUCHI. HE CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS, TAKES TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW, HAS AN EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNER AND I RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO HIM BECAUSE THERE IS NO BETTER DOCTOR. THANKS DR. FUKUCHI!

awesome show details awesome
Jun 10th, 2011

Dr. Fukuchi took excellent care of my husband. Thorough listener, very patient with questions and treated his patient and myself with great respect and kindness. His skill in surgery lead to a very quick recovery. I am very grateful

Would not have another Doctor! show details Would not have another Doctor!
Jun 3rd, 2010

Dr. Fukuchi is an amazing dr. and man. He is always kind, caring and understanding. He treats you as he would if you were a family member. He's honest with you and talks to you about your options. I hope to not need any more surgeries but if I do I won't have any other Dr. but Dr. Fukuchi.

professional, but very comfortable and easy to talk with show details professional, but very comfortable and easy to talk with
by Diann Riepen on Oct 31st, 2009

Dr. Fukuchi's attitude is very quiet and reassuring. He carefully explains everything but listens to all your questions and you sense he appreciates your situation. He does not rush you into making a decision to meet his schedule.