Dr. Steven Fuller DO Patient Reviews

November 23rd, 2016
I was in a lot of pain when I saw him. He was very kind and comforting. He reassured me about my injury. I really appreciated that. I really trust him.

March 6th, 2015
I have never been more humilated or felt so low as when I went to this so called dr I went in first thing he said I can write prescriptions for pain pills but it wont help then he ask me what I want to do like im not the dr he had last drs report would not look at it then he ask if I was doing this to get disability then go on with his opioions about people getting disability which he is totally against I worked 41 years driving truck worked all my life I should not have to tell him how to do his job his so called office courtsey should b -5 he cuts you doen talking about cheapest place like I couldnt afford anything I wanted help not pain meds I explained this I would not take a dog there sorry way to talk to people like hes better than patients this from working man not rich like him

October 31st, 2010
Great Dr
Dr Fuller has always treated me & my husband and mother in law and sister in law and all of us did great. He is very straightforward, you know your options with him. He is a good Christian man with great office personnel.