A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fulop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fulop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulop graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fulop has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- Parma Community General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Fulop MD and MS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven Fulop practice?
- Dr. Steven Fulop has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Fulop practices Neurological Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.