A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Davis is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Davis, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Davis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gabe Davis FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Davis practice?
- Dr. Steven Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Davis practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.