A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dorfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dorfman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dorfman, FACE, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorfman graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dorfman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Dorfman FACE, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Dorfman practice?
- Dr. Steven Dorfman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Dorfman practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Internists.