A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dorfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dorfman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dorfman, FACE, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- General Endocrinology & Metabolism Thyroid Dysfunction Diabetes MellitusMetabolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorfman graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dorfman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dorfman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Dorfman practice?
Dr. Steven Dorfman practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Internists.