A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fein graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gary Fein MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Fein practice?
- Dr. Steven Fein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Fein practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Hematologists, and Miami Oncologists.