A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fein graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gary Fein MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Fein practice?
- Dr. Steven Fein has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Fein practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Hematologists, and Miami Oncologists.