A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Immigration Medical Examinations
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Wittenberg Gordon MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Steven Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Gordon practices Family Medicine near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Leawood Family Physicians.