Learn more about Dr. Steven Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Katz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Katz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Katz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gary Katz MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Katz practice?
- Dr. Steven Katz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Katz practices Internal Medicine, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Internists and Pasadena Surgeons.