Learn more about Dr. Steven Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Katz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Katz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Katz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gary Katz MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Katz practice?
- Dr. Steven Katz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Katz practices Internal Medicine, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Internists and Pasadena Surgeons.