Learn more about Dr. Steven McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven McLaughlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLaughlin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McLaughlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. McLaughlin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trousdale Medical Center
- Hendersonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gregory McLaughlin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. Steven McLaughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven McLaughlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.