Learn more about Dr. Steven McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven McLaughlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLaughlin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McLaughlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. McLaughlin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trousdale Medical Center
- Hendersonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gregory McLaughlin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. Steven McLaughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven McLaughlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.