Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Mclaughlin
Dr. Steven Mclaughlin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Mclaughlin is affiliated with TriStar Skyline Medical Center, Skyline Care Center and Healthsouth Surgery Center. Dr. Mclaughlin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Mclaughlin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Steven Mclaughlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Jason Evans
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Nashville, TN 0 mi14
Dr. Philip Kregor
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Nashville, TN 0 mi29
Dr. Lawrence Babat
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Nashville, TN 0 mi21