A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Miller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Miller, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
- Cambridge Public Hlth Commission The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gary Miller MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Miller practice?
- Dr. Steven Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Miller practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Emergency Physicians and Cambridge Internists.