A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Nelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Nelson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven G Nelson MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Steven Nelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Nelson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Pulmonologists.