A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Nelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Nelson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Garth Nelson MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Steven Nelson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Nelson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Pulmonologists.