A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sutton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sutton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Sutton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fauquier Hosp
- Culpeper Regional Hospital Inc
- Culpeper Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Glenn Sutton MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Sutton practice?
- Dr. Steven Sutton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Sutton practices Urology near Culpeper, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, VA.
See Culpeper Urologists.