A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wong is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gordon Wong MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Wong practice?
- Dr. Steven Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Wong practices Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA.
See Torrance Internists.