A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wong is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Wong practice?
Dr. Steven Wong practices Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA.
See Torrance Internists.