A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gene Wei Wong MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Wong practice?
- Dr. Steven Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Wong practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists and Santa Monica Oncologists.