A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gene Wei Wong MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Wong practice?
- Dr. Steven Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Wong practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Oncologists.