A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Gabel, Plastic Surgery Otolaryngology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabel
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gabel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabel graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gabel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gabel MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Gabel practice?
- Dr. Steven Gabel has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Gabel practices Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology near hillsboro, OR.
See hillsboro Plastic Surgeons and hillsboro Otolaryngologists.