A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gable, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gable graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Gable has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- St Joseph Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Robert Gable MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Gable practice?
- Dr. Steven Gable has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Gable practices Neurology near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Neurologists.